Heat Resistant Silicone
VITCAS High Temperature Silicone - Flexible Sealant - Black. Heat Resistant to 315ºC (600ºF). Silicone designed for joints in contact with high temperatures such as flues, ovens, gaskets, stoves, boilers etc.
Heat Resistant Silicone has excellent adhesion to most building materials, including:
- glass and glazed surfaces
- impregnated and painted wood
- most plastics
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Easy application
- Excellent physical properties: forms a durable, flexible joint, unaffected by exposure to sunlight, snow and ozone and remains resistant for many years
Bonding, sealing, assembling and protective coatings of parts used in high temperatures, e.g.:
- kiln tapes, chimney filters and heating units
- engines, power units, coolers and motor pumps
- heating systems
- pumps and motors
- kitchen appliances
- smoke and ventilation ducts
As part of your purchase through Outdoor Fires, we will contact you shortly after you've placed your order to arrange a free* delivery slot when it is convenient for yourself.
Our business days are Monday to Saturday and products in stock are normally dispatched within 1 business day if ordered and paid for before 11am.
Small and medium items are sent via DPD. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery (unless stated otherwise). If you require your order urgently we can also arrange next day delivery. Please email us for more details.
Each Legend Outdooor Fire purchase comes with a starter pack consisting of:
- Net silver birch kiln dried logs
*A surcharge will be added to deliveries to areas outside of Mainland UK (Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands etc.). Enter your postcode in the shopping basket to calculate the shipping cost.