All you need to apply is:
– A UK credit or debit card
– To be 18 years old or over
– A UK resident address
How will the payments get split?
The cost will be broken down for you prior to purchase so you know what to expect and when.
Having trouble paying for your order using Clearpay?
1. Your application may have been rejected. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment, or trying again at a later date.
2. You may have missed a required field at the checkout
3. You may have outstanding payments on previous orders with Clearpay
4. You may have met your limit on your Clearpay account
How do returns work?
1. Orders made using Clearpay follow our standard return process.
Please see returns information and FAQ for full information about our returns process.
Please contact email@example.com to initiate a return.
2. We will contact Clearpay to inform them of a refund.
3. As soon as the refund is processed it will drop into your Clearpay online account.
4. The refund will only be for the amount paid so far. e.g if you have only paid two installments, the refund amount will equal this amount. If you have paid the full amount, then a full refund will be issued.
What if I miss a payment?
Clearpay will issue a late payment fee
Can I pay the order amount off earlier?
If you would like to make additional payments before they are due, you can log in to your Clearpay account and make a payment. Clearpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly
Please Note: Clearpay does not approve 100% of orders. We are committed to ensuring we support responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, we consider a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper using Clearpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider
- Are there sufficient funds on your card? Generally we look to see the first instalment amount available to spend.
- The length of time you have been using Clearpay
- The amount you have to repay
- The value of the order you are trying to place
- The number of orders you currently have 'open' with us
While we know it can be frustrating to not know exactly how much you can spend each time or how many active orders you can have, our rules and approval process help Clearpay responsibly offer a completely free service to shoppers.
*Late fees apply